EverHerb Tulsi Capsule is a herbal immunity booster that is made with the natural extracts of Tulsi leaves. The herb is popularly known as ‘The mother medicine of nature’ has been used for wellness since the ages of ancient Ayurveda. Tulsi leaves are known for their medicinal properties to relieve symptoms of cough, cold, and seasonal flu. Tulsi leaves are a rich source of vitamin A and C, iron, calcium, zinc and antioxidants which help boost immunity and also promote eye health.
In these testing times, boosting our immunity is imperative to stay protected at all times. Consuming EverHerb Tulsi Capsule provides excellent benefits as it has natural immunity-boosting, blood-purifying, antimicrobial, analgesic, anti-allergic, adaptogenic and anti-inflammatory properties. EverHerb Tulsi Capsule promotes blood circulation in the body and it is being used in hair care regimes to promote hair growth, retain luster and reduce hair fall.
- Boosts immunity to fight against seasonal flu, allergies
- Protects us from cough and cold
- Purifies blood by removing harmful toxins
- Improves blood circulation
- Antioxidants protect the organs from free radical damage
- Helps promote hair growth and reduce hair fall
- Soothes skin allergies, acne and removes blemishes
It is a herbal immunity booster that is made with the natural extracts of Tulsi leaves. Tulsi leaves are known for their medicinal properties to relieve symptoms of cough, cold, and seasonal flu. They help boost immunity & also promote eye health.
- Take this supplement twice a day with lukewarm water or as directed by a physician
- Take the capsule after meals
- Do not consume this supplement more than the stated recommended daily dose
BRAND USP’S AND
- Vegetarian Capsules
- Gluten free
- 100% Herbal Ingredients
- WHO-HMP Certified
- ISO:9001:2008 Certified
- GMP Certified
Yes, EverHerb Tulsi capsule is safe for use as it is extracted as per Ayurvedic process and contains pure holy basil leaves extracts.
No, there are no side effects of EverHerb Tulsi Capsule. Consult a physician if any symptoms occur.
No, however; in rare cases, if you experience any stomach disturbances, consult your doctor immediately.