EverHeShilajit Capsule is a 100% natural, high-quality extract of Shilajit resin. Traditionally, Shilajit has been described as ‘destroyer of weakness’ in Ayurveda. Scientifically, it is a potent dietary supplement which primarily contains nutrients and minerals such as humic acid and fulvic acid. The richness of these ingredients in Shilajit makes it a natural rejuvenator with anti-ageing properties. Shilajit can be reliably used in many conditions such as: sexual weakness, semen deficiency, low sperm count, aging, gout.
- Highly effective in treating sexual weakness and provides vigorous energy.
- Natural antioxidant, prevents cellular damage and slows down ageing.
- Helps in kidney detoxification by removing excess fluid from the body.
- Shilajit is an aphrodisiac that enhances libido.
- Shilajit increases sexual desire, helps sustained penile erection and calms the mind.
- Effective in treating male infertility by increasing total sperm count and motility.
- Strengthens body’s immune system and improves body strength.
- It is also effective in cough and allergy
- Shilajit capsule contains trace minerals which helps in improving metabolism and maintains electrolytes in the body.
Shilajit, also called mineral pitch, is the result of a long process of breaking down plant matter and minerals. It is a sticky, black, tar-like substance that comes from rocks in high mountain ranges.
Shilajit was traditionally sourced in India and Tibet, though it is now found in many other countries.
Shilajit has been used in traditional Indian Ayurvedic medicine for centuries, and the compounds in it appear to be beneficial for many conditions. In this article, learn about the benefits and possible side effects of this naturally-occurring substance.
- 1 capsule twice a day with lukewarm water/milk or as directed by a physician.
- Complete 90 days of regular herbal medication for best results.
- Eat healthy
- Exercise regularly as suggested by physician.
BRAND USP’S AND
- Vegetarian Capsules
- Gluten free
- 100% Herbal Ingredients
- WHO-HMP Certified
- ISO:9001:2008 Certified
- GMP Certified