- Useful in arthritis, joint pain & swelling
- Anti-inflammatory & decreases swelling
- A natural multivitamin
- Immunity booster
- Rich source of minerals like Iron & Calcium
- Digestive system stimulant
According to Ayurveda, free radicals of oxygen are known as ‘Vata’. These are known to be the reason for joint pain and arthritis. Moringa has immense antioxidant activity. It scavenges these free radicals of oxygen and thus helps alleviate joint pain.
Moringa is believed to have many other health benefits as well. It’s uses range from alleviating joint pain, improving arthritis, relieving body aches to promoting strength, stamina and boosting immunity.
It also enhances digestion, regulates the bowel movement, refreshes, energises the body and mind.
- 1 capsule twice a day with lukewarm water/milk or as directed by a physician.
- Complete 90 days of regular herbal medication for best results.
- Eat healthy
- Exercise regularly as suggested by physician.
BRAND USP’S AND
- Vegetarian Capsules
- Gluten free
- 100% Herbal Ingredients
- WHO-HMP Certified
- ISO:9001:2008 Certified
- GMP Certified