1. Kunduru: It is a well-known vegetable in India packed with abundant health benefits. It is a rich source of various vitamins and minerals including vitamin C which is essential for collagen formation and foundation of bones. It also has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties which protects joints from inflammatory damages due to arthritis.
2. Guggul: Guggul means “protects against diseases”. It is a natural resin obtained from the stem of plant Commiphora mukul. An excellent antioxidant, detoxifier and with potent anti-inflammatory properties it helps reduce inflammation, joint stiffness and pain due to arthritis. It lubricates and rejuvenates the tissues across the joints to promote strength and flexible movement.
3. Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is one of the most revered herbs in Ayurveda. It is rich in naturally occurring steroids known as withanolides, attributed to its various health benefits. It has anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties, protects cartilage damage in arthritis and decreases uric acid build up in joints.
4. Nirgundi: It is commonly known as a five-leaved chaste tree. It is a very useful herb of ancient healthcare systems used for protecting the body from various health ailments. It is known to inhibit Prostaglandin synthesis, a chemical responsible for swelling and pain. Therefore, it is beneficial in reducing pain, stiffness, swelling and restricted movement of joints.
5. Erandmool: It is an extract from the roots of a castor oil plant. It is rich in various phytochemicals which have analgesic properties and can help alleviate pain, inflammation and stiffness in joints and bones occurring due to arthritis.
6. Parijata: Commonly known as night jasmine, parijata is a wonderful plant with enormous health benefits. It has anti- bacterial, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antipyretic and anti-helmentic properties. It can help reduce joint pain by reducing the inflammation and pain.
7. Shunthi: It’s dry ginger powder. Ginger helps boost immunity which is ultimately linked to skeletal functioning. A good immune system serves to get stronger and healthy bones. It also inhibits the action of undesirable inflammatory chemicals which is responsible for deterioration of bone and contributes to arthritis.
8. Turmeric: Most popular spice from of Indian culinary often referred to as the “golden spice”, turmeric is one of the healthiest known herbs of the world. It is rich in more than 300 naturally occurring components which supports overall health and complements a healthy and active lifestyle. Due to its anti-inflammatory properties it alleviates joint discomfort and pain.
- Helpful in relieving painful symptoms of arthritis
- Promote joint ease and comfort in arthritis
- Promotes formation of cartilage & delays progression of arthritis
- Prevents joints deterioration and lubricates
- Supports body’s natural detoxification processes
- Boosts immune system and healthy inflammatory response
- Improves body’s natural healing process for better joint health
- Boosts energy levels and healthy metabolism
- Suitable for all ages
- Take this capsule twice a day with lukewarm water/milk or as directed by a physician
- It should be taken after food
- Do not take this supplement more than the stated recommended daily dose
- Food supplements should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle
Shelf life : 24 months from the date of manufacture
Form : Capsule