- Boosts your immunity to fight infections
- Helps in strengthening your hair follicles
- Reduces hair fall & controls dandruff
- Helps combat early greying of hair
- Gives a healthy glow to the skin
- Improves eyesight
- Helps in blood purification
- Helps fight against cough, cold and flu
- Effective for weight loss as it boosts metabolism
- Prevents constipation & supports digestion
Amla, known as Indian Gooseberry or Amalaki in Ayurveda, is a fruit that has long been admired in India as a blood purifier, nutritive tonic and an immunity booster. Amla is a rich source of Vitamin C. It helps reduce hair fall, is effective for weight loss and provides a youthful skin.
- Take this capsule twice a day with lukewarm water/milk or as directed by a physician
- It should be taken after food
- Do not take this supplement more than the stated recommended daily dose
BRAND USP’S AND
- Vegetarian Capsules
- Gluten free
- 100% Herbal Ingredients
- WHO-HMP Certified
- ISO:9001:2008 Certified
- GMP Certified
People with any bleeding disorder should use this supplement with caution as amla can increase the risk of bleeding or haemorrhage.
Yes, Amla supplements are 100% safe as they contain natural and herbal amla. However, it is recommended that you seek the advice of your physician before use.
Efficiency of this supplement is not established in pregnant and breastfeeding women; thus, it should be avoided.